For your Trademark. Get set with LegalPillers and Go. Hire an experienced attorney so that you can freely run your business. Get applied only at lower cost
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Online Trademark Registration
Trademark Registration/ Logo Registration
There are three types of Intellectual Properties in India Patent, Copyright & Trademark. And every business or company to protect its brand must apply for online trademark registration. An online trademark registration is a visible symbol that can be a word, name, numbers, label, color combination, etc. That are used by businesses to identify its services or products from other same goods or services which are produced in different businesses.
Online trademark registration in India is registered under Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Trademarks are established under the following rules and regulations of the Trademark Act, 1999.
Register logo (logo registration), name, and slogan will give the power to the trademark owner to sue for losses when infringements of trademarks that are copying a mark. Registered trademarks are intellectual property for enterprise, they are used to protect the company’s investment in the brand or symbol. Brands are necessary to get registrable if it is different for the products and services you provide.
Trademark Search will help in registering a unique trademark. Make sure you choose the right trademark. They should never be already registered if it is offensive, generic, misleading, not unique, involves specifically protected emblems, etc. They are not considered the trademark, and applications get rejected. Once a trademark registration process is done, the R symbol is printed on products & services. So, TM registration validity is for 10 years. Registered trademarks nearing expiry can repeatedly renew after 10 years.
What can be trademarked?
A name including personal or surname of the candidate or ancestor in business or the sign of the person e.g. the name Ratan TATA can be done as trademark registration India.
A word that is not being straight descriptive of the character or quality of the goods/service can be done as trademark registration India. For instance, Yahoo is a word that has been trademarked.
Alphanumeric or Letters or numerals or any blend thereof can also be done under trademark registration India. For example- 555 brands.
Image, symbol, monograms, 3-dimensional shapes, letters, etc are eligible to get a trademark certificate. For example- Puma sportswear has a logo of a puma animal.
Sound marks in audio format are also considerable to get a trademark certificate. For Example- the tone of a Nokia mobile phone.
Trademark Registration in India for the same Brand but Different Products
For all the trademark applicants it’s important for you to know that if you have various products or services of the same category you can use the same trademark that is a logo, name, or tagline. But if your different service or good which is not a part of the same category you have to appeal for another trademark registration online and can use the same logo or tagline. A great example of such online trademark registration is Amul - The Taste of India. It has all the dairy products which are selling in the name of Amul the brand. The ice-creams, curd, butter, and milk. So, all these are dairy products that can use the same logo and the tagline. Hence you can take the help of our LegalPillers expert team (CA Services Online) for knowing about the multiple trademark registration process. Trademark registration in India is a simplified process when you take help from the legal department and services.
Who can all apply for a Trademark?
For Trademark filing or logo registration there are rules and regulations in India such as things like sound, logo, words, phrases, colors, images, symbols, etc. can be trademarked and allow every organization and individual to ask for trademark registration . Whoever thinks their logo, words, phrases need registration can apply today with LegalPillers. A trademark application or logo registration application can be made by:
- Private firms
- Section 8 company
- Any Individuals
- Trust & Society
- Companies- LLP, OPC, Private limited, Public, Partnership, etc.
- Sole Proprietorship
All of the above, including any person, can register for a trademark today with us!
Benefits of Trademark Registration Online
- Excellent Business Opportunity and Customer satisfaction a product or service being sold under a registered trademark helps in developing trust, security, quality, and goodwill in the minds of customers. It gives you an individual identity when linked to other sellers
- Legal ProtectionA registered trademark/ trademark certificate proprietor has the legal right in case of infringement, that is you ask that your trademark is repeated by someone else, you sue them for copying your logo, brand, name, or slogan. Online trademark registration provides you a legal protection from copy cats.
- Get Unique IdentityCustomers will see a singular product or service only with the brand name. Registering a trademark assures that competitors will not use it and so it continues a company’s unique asset. Logo Registration provides you a unique identity which helps in making your brand.
- Global Filing of Trademark Registration online A trademark certificate that is listed and registered in India is allowed to be filed in other countries outside India as well. Furthermore, foreigners can also get a logo registration and field in India.
- Infringement protection by trademark registration processTrademark Filing/ trademark registration process guarantees the trademarked object is not used misleadingly by any other company or Individual. But if the trademark registration process is practiced by a 3rd-party without the approval of the owner of the trademark. The owner can ask for legal protection upon the act and even claim the person or the company who created a false usage of the trademark.
- Exclusive rights after Logo registrationThe owner of a registered trademark will be able to have exclusive rights over the trademark. Applying the registered symbol (®). The same trademark can be used by the owner for all the products that fall under the same classes. Giving the exclusive rights on the product or services also allows the owner to hinder any sort of illegal use of the trademarked thing.
- Differentiating products and promotesTrademarking assists the consumers to identify out about the products quickly. They can distinguish among the various kinds of products as the products manage to create an identity for themselves. Online trademark registration builds the face for all businesses or the goods and services. This serves to differentiate and promote brand creation under trademark registration online.
What is included in our package?-
- Consultation from experts
- Trademark Application filing
- Name Search and approval
- Trademark class research
- Filling of application before Registrar
- Track Application Status
- Acknowledge and future renewal support for you
- Trade Mark Objection and Trade Mark Opposition
- Government fees added
Trademark Classes of goods & services
There are 45 classes of trademark registration India which are equally divided 1- 34 are the goods and 35-35 are the services.
|Trademark Class 1||substances & Chemical Products|
|Trademark Class 2||Paint Products & colorants and metal foil|
|Trademark Class 3||Cosmetic and Cleaning plus polishing products|
|Trademark Class 4||Lubricant and fuel products|
|Trademark Class 5||Pharmaceutical products|
|Trademark Class 6||Metal Products|
|Trademark Class 7||Machinery Products|
|Trademark Class 8||Hand Tool Products|
|Trademark Class 9||Computer, Software, Electrical & Scientific Products|
|Trademark Class 10||Medical Instruments|
|Trademark Class 11||Environmental Control Instruments|
|Trademark Class 12||Vehicles & Products for Locomotion: Air, Land & Water|
|Trademark Class 13||Fire alarm Products|
|Trademark Class 14||Jewelry Products|
|Trademark Class 15||Musical Instruments|
|Trademark Class 16||Paper & Printed Material Products|
|Trademark Class 17||Rubber Products|
|Trademark Class 18||Leather Products (clothing excluded)|
|Trademark Class 19||Non-Metallic Building Material Products|
|Trademark Class 20||Furniture Products|
|Trademark Class 21||Houseware & Glass Products|
|Trademark Class 22||Ropes, Cadges&Fiber Products|
|Trademark Class 23||Yarns & Threads|
|Trademark Class 24||Fabrics & Textile Products|
|Trademark Class 25||Clothing & Apparel Products|
|Trademark Class 26||Lace. Ribbons Embroidery & Fancy Products|
|Trademark Class 28||Toys & Sporting Goods|
|Trademark Class 29||Meat & Processed Food Products|
|Trademark Class 30||Staple Food Products|
|Trademark Class 31||Natural Agricultural Products|
|Trademark Class 32||Light Beverage Products|
|Trademark Class 33||Wines & Spirits (except beer)|
|Trademark Class 34||Smoking Products|
|Trademark Class 35||Advertising Business & Retail Services|
|Trademark Class 36||Insurance & Financial Services|
|Trademark Class 37||Construction & Repair Services|
|Trademark Class 38||Communication Services|
|Trademark Class 39||Treatment & Processing of Materials|
|Trademark Class 41||Computer & Software Services and Scientific Services|
|Trademark Class 43||Restaurant & Hotel Services|
|Trademark Class 44||Medical, Agricultural Services & Beauty Services|
|Trademark Class 45||Personal, Social Services & Legal Services|
Documents required for Trademark registration online
For Trademark registration online one need to provide some important documents such as:
- ID & Address Proof of Applicant
- Business, company or any other organization PAN Card and Address Proof of Applicant
- Registration of Certificate
- Brand Name & Logo Registration
- Copy of logo
- Proof of TM Use
- MSME / Start-up Recognition
- Signed Form TM – 48
Trademark registration process
The trademark registration process is simple if you connect with us LegalPillers. We have a panel income tax consultant near or Best CA in India which is providing the consultancy related to trademark registration process/ trademark registration fees. The steps we are going to follow to Register logo are:
- Step 1: Trademark Search & Classification
We help in your trademark search by examining using the trademark (™) director. We also carry a detailed check on the trademark logo and brand name that you had chosen to ensure that it is not yet registered under anybody else’s name. After that we will select a suitable category of your product or service which will be filled in TM application form. It will help you in getting your logo registration.
- Step 2: preparation of Trademark registration online form
Once we assure that your chosen name or design is free or private. We send you a support letter which has to be rightfully signed by you and returned to us. The documents and letter are provided to our lawyers’ authority for further filing trademark application/ logo registration on your behalf. And Prepare a Trademark Application form for you which needs to be filled by asking all details from you. And asking for major documents which are required.
- Step 3: Trademark application submission
Once we get the authorization letter. And all the documents and form. Also, the information that there is wrong or incomplete thing left in the form. Our lawyers will register the trademark on your behalf to the TM offices in India. And you can quickly start using the ™ symbol. We will give you the TM application number and Share the filed application & receipt. Our CA Services Online will help you in initiating the process of trademark registration.
- Step 4: Trademark registration
Once an online trademark registration application is submitted, your online trademark registration application will be checked by the trademark’s office. With our compliance there is no chance of Trademark objection or rejection. In case no objection is built, the trademark registrar will publish an announcement in the trademarks journal. If no opposition is registered by any party within 4 months, the trademark is considered registered within the next 6 months. During this period, we regularly give you updates about the status of your application. You will be required to pay the additional fee in case of such objections.
Trademark/ Logo Registration Symbols and Their Usages
- R Symbol
When you get the R symbol as soon as you file the trademark registration online application it’s a sign of registered trademark. This type helps protect the trademark from getting copied by others.
- ™ Symbol
This symbol is for unregistered trademarks. It reminds others of copying your logo, name, or symbol. It does not provide you copyright protection, and others can apply your logo or name in case your application is rejected.
- C Symbol
The C symbol explains contents that do not have any copyright problems. The symbol is necessary for many countries for copyright claims.
- SM Symbol
The service enterprise uses this symbol. The symbol is appropriate for classes from 35 to 45. It is also not warranted protection against copyright issues.
Validity of a registered trademark
Once a trademark application is filed in the Trademark office or online, the petitioner can start applying the TM symbol on products or the services. So, if the trademark is registered then the candidate defines the ® symbol over his trademark. All registered trademarks and applications are applicable for 10 years from the date of registration according to the validity set by legal bodies. At the end of the validity of a trademark, a logo, brand name, symbols can be renewed only by giving the Government fee for registration within 6 months. This renewal application is made in Form TM-12 Renewal of Registration from the date of the expiry of the trademark. An expired trademark certificate can be restored through Form TM-13 (Restoration & Renewal) after 6 months and within 1year from the expiration of the last trademark registration.
- Security from Frivolous Litigation:It is likely to have smooth trademark protection without any prospects of litigation. Renewal of trademarks makes it hard for someone to keep rights over it other than the trademark certificate owner.
- Development of ownership Rights: One can get security from infringement of rights over the brand name. The particular rights over the trademark certificate are extended for 10 years after renewal. So, it gives strong protection of your brand and goodwill created by the brand.
- Brand Name Protection: Renewal of trademark guarantees constant and unhindered protection of the brand name. Failure of renewal points to various problems and issues of legal protection in Brand name.
Important Points in Trademark Renewal
- The Trademark Renewal application is made through form TM-12
- The Trademark Renewal application can be performed by either the registered owner of the trademark or an agent authorized by him.
- You must take the advice of a professional to register for the Trademark Renewal application to ensure that the mark is well protected. This is because you may require to develop the scope of protection. After all, if your brand has lasted 10 years, it’s likely that it will have abandoned the classes you had 1st registered it under.
- Trademark Filing renewal application prolongs protection by another 10 years and this goes on. The trademark registrations are suitable for another 10 years and renewed repeatedly before expiry.
Updates about online Trademark Registration Process
Nowadays, with the arrival of technological advancements, a trademark registration can be quickly made online. You can get the help of a certified Trademark attorney to trademark registration online without taking an effort to visit the registry office.
- The Vienna Codification Process
In the process of trademark registration, Vienna codification is a critical step. It is an international classification that is provided once you fill the application form. At this position, your application for the process of trademark registration will be indicated as - “Sent for Vienna codification.”
- The Examination of Trademark
After the trademark registration online is provided for Vienna classification, the trademark registration India will be considered by the Trademark officer following specific guidelines and procedures. The official may allow or reject the trademark registration online application as per his/her choice.
- Hearing before the Trademark Register/Officer
If the trademark application is denied, the candidate can go for a hearing. If the officer can be satisfied with the given documents then the application will be passed. If the officer is not satisfied, once again the application gets denied. If he/she is not fully convinced about the basis for denial, then the Intellectual Property Appellate Board can be communicated.
- Step 4: Trademark registration
Once a trademark application is submitted, your application will be checked by the trademark’s office. With our compliance there is no chance of Trademark objection or rejection. In case no objection is built, the trademark registrar will publish an announcement in the trademarks journal. If no opposition is registered by any party within 4 months, the trademark is considered registered within the next 6 months. During this period, we regularly give you updates about the status of your application/ logo registration. You will be required to pay the additional fee in case of such objections.
How LegalPillers can help you?
For any CA Services, you can connect with us. Trademark Registration process simplification is our main aim and getting the registration done within 7 working days is our motive.
- We help our clients with help to solve business difficulties and to assure continuous networking of your business.
- LegalPillers assists in giving various services about the Trademark registration process.
- We give instant reply to requests in the promised time duration and help you keep a trademark logo.
- We submit the request for trademark registration and track the status on behalf of our clients
- LegalPillers also assists our clients in post establishment compliance services concerning trademarks, copyrights, and patent registration.
- Lead a careful search of the TM directory
- Provide the authorization letter, so we can file for trademark registration on your behalf.
- Offer your guidance on the classes you need to apply to.
- Help you in filling up the forms in the TM offices with Registrar
We regularly give you updates until the registration process is complete. In case if you are looking for any other kind of consultancy we have a proper panel of CA Services Online where you will get an income tax consultant near me as well. We know that intellectual property rights are very important for every business. By considering this we have reduced trademark registration fees.
Now you can get your logo registration just by paying a nominal amount or very less trademark registration fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a portal of the government https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/ where you can find whether the particular logo is registered or not.
You have to visit IP INDIA portal https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/eregister/eregister.aspx. There you will get to know about the certificate and other details related to the trademark certificate.
You have to visit government website https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Know About Our Details
Why Choose Us?
Most Reliable Platform For Start-Ups Which Renders A Wide Range of Business Solution In Economical Budget.
Dedicated CA/ CS Support
Same day processing
Unlimited phone and email support
My Account Dashboard.
No Hidden Charges
One Stop solutions
100% Client satisfaction